- ChorePack Kit, which includes:
- 4 ChorePacks, specially manufactured for Titus2
- One 3-ring, vinyl page holder for storing extra chore cards
- Approximately 20 sheets of white cardstock/Enough for creating up to 120 chore cards.
- Please Note: Purchase additional ChorePack Kits (each kit includes materials for four children) using the Additional Options above if you have more than four children who will be doing chores and/or if you would like to have an extra kit on hand, as this is a consumable kit.
- Forms for Developing a Chore System:
- Master Chore List/Chore Library
- Chore Assignment Worksheet
- Template for creating chore cards
- ChorePack Checklist
- Appendix with samples from eight "test" families
- Access to www.ChorePacks.com: (most of this site is only available to book owners).
- Download all Managers of Their Chores forms
- Create pre-reader chore cards for free for young children (over 90 pictures to choose from!)
- Access to ChoreWare software for a yearly subscription fee of $12.
- ChoreBoard (only available to Chore book owners) -- a support forum for those who are using the book and chore system. ChoreBoard is a great place to interact with others and glean new insights on chores and how to implement them in your home!
If you are considering purchasing this book for a library, please read the caution below.
"I have had chore lists for years, but this has been the best. It took prayer and time to get it set up, but we are reaping the benefits."
"I am enjoying ChorePacks. The portable packs are especially helpful with our 'learning challenged' children that need detailed lists of what to do. By clipping their chores to them, they do not forget the lists and can stay on task!"
"I have SO many books on housework, organizing, decluttering etc...and have seen and visited just as many websites. The problem is most put all the work on mom and many never even mention chores for children and the benefits. I knew Mangers of Their Chores would be THE best for my family because of the focus that is put on God and the serving from the heart to make the family stronger with everyone pitching in."
"It gave you visuals, explained the whys, needs, and benefits of chores, plus giving a system for implementing them. The book walked you through the process very clearly one step at a time with explanation of what to do and why."
|Book Author||Steve and Teri Maxwell|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 11|