- Table of Contents
- Back Cover
- Read chapter 1.
- Read how the Duggar family benefited from MOTH.
- Managers of Their Homes book
- Scheduling Kit (allows you to make your unique family's schedule) - Accommodates as many people in your family as you need it to.
- Scheduling worksheets easily guide through the scheduling process
- Color-coding simplifies setting up individual schedules
- Plastic spiral bound book for easy lay flat reading. (Photo is representation only.)
- 32 sample schedules of varying size families in the Appendix to give you helpful ideas.
- Special chapter for Dads written by Steve
- Managers of Their Homes Registration: When you register your book, you may then purchase additional Scheduling Kits for your family as you need them. Registering also allows you to join our scheduling messageboard, MOTHBoard, which is moderated by Teri Maxwell.
"In retrospect, having used the book, I would have paid $100 for it, if I could have known beforehand the tremendous benefits I would gain: peace in my busy home, and the ability my schedule gives me to accomplish the things I feel God wants me to do in my family."
"Managers of Their Homes is the BEST book I've read on organization."
|Book Author||Steve and Teri Maxwell|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 11|